2. The controller of the Website’s users’ personal data is AppVerk Sp. z o.o. located in Poznań, ul. Grodziska 8 (60-363 Poznań), hereinafter also the Controller.
3. All questions related to personal data protection may be sent to the Data Protection Officer, Katarzyna Ellerik:
- via letter: ul. Grodziska 8 60-363 Poznań,
- via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. All Website’s users’ personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR)
5. The Controller diligently selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures that ensure the protection of the personal data they process, and declares that these data are:
- processed lawfully,
- collected for determined, legal purposes, and not processed further with infringement on these purposes,
- substantially accurate and adequate to the purposes for which they are collected,
- stored in a manner which makes it possible to identify the data subject, no longer than required for the purposes of the processing.
THE SCOPE OF COLLECTING DATA
1. The Website’s users’ personal data are collected and processed only based on the appropriate legal bases, and the scope depends directly on the type of services provided.
2. The users’ personal data processed by the Controller are mostly:
- the name and surname, email address, telephone number;
- name and surname, date of birth, contact data, education/professional information and the employment so far, and other data which aa candidate shares willingly in application documents.
- information saved in cookie files and analogous technologies.
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASES FOR COLLECTING DATA
The Website’s users’ personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- acting on request of the user before entering the agreement, including making contact to present a commercial offer personalized for the user’s needs – the processing is based on article 6, section 1, point b of the GDPR;
- answering a question to the Controller via available communication channels – the processing is based on article 6, section 1, point f of the GDPR, i.e. carrying out the controller’s legally justified interest of maintaining relationships with the client and other parties involved;
- sending commercial offers and promotional-marketing information the processing is based on article 6, section 1, point a of the GDPR, i.e. the user’s voluntary consent;
- gathering application documents for job positions offered to run the selection process and choose the candidate – the processing is based on article 6, section 1, point b of the GDPR (in the scope indicated in article 221 §1 of the Labor Code) and article 6, section 1, point a of the GDPR, i.e. the user’s voluntary consent (in the scope of data exceeding the catalog indicated in 221 §1 of the Labor Code);
- gathering application documents to establish a cooperation within the job position offered (article 6, section 1, point b of the GDPR);
- bulding a base of potential job candidates – the processing is based on article 6, section 1, point a of the GDPR, i.e. the user’s voluntary consent.
THE DURATION OF PROCESSING DATA
The users’ personal data will be processed only for the period necessary to reach the purpose of their collection, i.e.:
- for the period necessary to prepare an individual offer, and after presenting it, depending on the situation, the data may be used in other processes and will be processed according to the retention time for this process, and they may be added to our client base or a base of contacts used to send out commercial information;
- for the duration of the correspondence, and after its finish, a maximum of 6 months counted from the day of the last contact;
- until the consent is withdrawn, in the case of data collected based on this legal basis;
- for the duration of the recruitment process, but no longer than 3 months counted from the day of the end of the recruitment.
Personal data may be transferred only to trusted recipients, closely cooperating with the Controller, including subjects handling and providing selected IT systems and solutions, law and debt collection firms, subjects providing post/courier services, and subjects providing the Controller with finance/accounting processes.
Personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area or to international organizations.
At all times, the user has the right to:
- access their personal data,
- rectify their personal data,
- remove their personal data,
- transfer their personal data,
- limit the processing of the personal data,
- object to the processing of their personal data, which is based on the controller’s legally justified interest (article 6, section 1, point f of the GDPR),
- withdraw the consent to have their personal data processed based on the user’s consent, with the reservation that withdrawing the consent does not influence the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal
- In case of any doubt about respecting the user’s rights, they have the option to file a complaint to the supervisory body (UODO).
1. Providing your data is voluntary, but failure to provide them may result in you not being able to use specific services offered by the Controller.
2. There is no automated decision-making, including profiling, in the data processing process.
COOKIE FILES POLICY
- This Policy determines the rules on which the appverk.com’s (hereinafter: Website) operator collects and then processes information, including personal data saved in cookie files.
- Cookie files normally contain the website’s name from which they come, their “expiry date,” and individual, randomly chosen number identifying this file. The information collected with this type of files enables you to compile general statistics of visits on the Website.
TYPE OF COOKIE FILES USED
The appverk.com Website uses the following cookie files:
- necessary: the files necessary for the Website’s proper functioning – the files processed based on the controller’s justified interest (article 6, section 1, point f of the GDPR).
- analytical: analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Advertisement: advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
DURATION OF STORING COOKIE FILES
Cookie files used by the Website are stored according to the information below:
- necessary: static, session files (removed after closing the window);
- these are session files (removed after closing the window) and stored from 1 day to 2 years;
- marketing: these are session files (removed after closing the window) and stored from 1 day to 1 year.
1. The mechanism of saving cookie files is safe for the Website’s users’ end devices. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other malware to remotely access the Users’ end devices.
2. The user has the option to limit or entirely disable the option to save cookie files in their browser’s settings. Detailed information is available in the support section of the browser:
in Internet Explorer™
in Mozilla Firefox ™
in Opera ™
3. Limiting or disabling the saving of cookie files may negatively influence some Website’s functionalities.
4. The Website uses Google Analytics – detailed information about how Google uses the data collected while using websites and applications from our partners is available on: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/